Thursday 14 February 2019

Valentine's Day Wishes, Pics & Messages.

   πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ  

Hello Friends,

Here are some beautiful pics, wishes & greetings for Valentine's Day ! You can download and share them for free. You can also copy & paste these beautiful lovely wishes where you want & make your someone special happy 😊. Don't forget to follow & subscribe Blogs for more.


Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 1 .





Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 2 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 3 .





Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 4.

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 5 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 6 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 7 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 8 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 9 .



Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 10 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 11 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 13 .



Valentine Day Status For Girlfriend


1. I’m absolutely crazy about you and there is no other day like this “Happy Valentine’s Day” to tell you so. I love you!

2. Romeo and Juliet are outdated. The ultramodern one is you and me. Your hug is always the one that I long for especially on this very special day. I love you!

3. Darling, no one treasures me as you do. Being together with you is the only gift I want for every single Valentine’s Day we celebrate.

4. Your touch does to me what a pebble does when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul. I love you, sweetie.

5. I’m happy to be your Valentine, but not as happy as I’m to have you as my Girlfriend every day. I want to spend the rest of my life annoying you!

6. If you wake up in a RED room, with no windows or doors..don’t be alarmed, Girl..you are just in my heart. Happy valentine’s day!

7. Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I’m in love with you.

8. You are the only girl in my life. The flower that will forever bloom here in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
When you suddenly kiss me for no reason, it’s the best ‘surprise attack’ ever, and I live for it. Happy Valentine’s Day!

9. Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return. I’m so lucky that you are mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!

10. If you need to cry; I will be your shoulder. If you need to laugh; I will be your smile. If you need a friend; I will be myself!

11. Our lives are like a romantic movie played again and again. We flirt, we laugh and we fight – and we do it all over again.

12. There’s nothing I’d rather do this Valentine’s Day than be with you. There’s nothing I’d rather be than your boyfriend.

13. I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love. I love you to your core.

14. I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me. You’d look good on me.


15. A day without you is a day without the sun, a night without you is a night without the moon; a life without you is a life without life. I belong to you and you belong to me, you’re my sweetheart.


Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 14 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 15 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 16 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 17 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 18 .

Valentine Day Status For Boyfriend


1. You stole my heart, so can I steal your last name? Have a Happy Valentine Day!

2. Candy, flowers and cards are great. But having you as my boyfriend is simply the best. Happy Valentine’s to the world’s greatest boyfriend!

3. My dear, I can’t imagine my life without you because your presence is my oxygen, your love is my water and your care is my strength.

4. I always thought the perfect guy was a dream. Someone who was made up in a movie or a book. But I realize even more so on this Valentine’s Day that my perfect man is you.

5. Just seeing your face brightens even my darkest of days. Your light shines on all that I do. How about another first kiss?

6. Happy Valentine’s Day to my handsome man! I love you with all my heart and soul! All of me loves all of you.

7. Your presence in my life makes me feel special and being wanted! Happy Valentine’s Day!
You make the world so much more beautiful, I love being with you.

8. My love for you is so real and it makes me want to do unreal things like jumping on the clouds and climbing the rainbow. I love you.

9. Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible. Happy Valentine’s Day my prince charming!

10. As your Valentine, I wanted you to know that you don’t have to get me anything. However, if you insist, please send all candy hearts, chocolate, roses and presents too!

11. Love surrounds us like the light. We are warmed by the charm of our devotion. Wish you a happy valentine’s day!

12. You always know how to make me feel precious and beautiful! Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams!

13. You are the reason why I wake up every morning with a smile on my face. I love you being around me.

14. I might not be the prettiest looking girl but I promise you that I could love you more than anyone ever could.

15. I have never known a love like this and I’m thankful to God that I have you, you are all my dreams come true.

16. I will never get tired of loving you. You are one of the blessings that I value the most. Happy Valentine’s Day!

17. I have managed to get my past, present, and future tenses correct today: I love you, I loved you, and I will love you forever and always!

18. I have always looked for a Mr. Perfect, and then love happened. Now I know that the heart has its own reasons for falling in love – reasons that defy logic.

19. I love my amazing lovable sometimes crazy boyfriend! But that’s why we are perfect for each other! I love you more than last Valentine’s Day.

20. It’s amazing how I still get butterflies when I know I’ll see you, how I still smile when I hear your voice, and you still take my breath away when you walk in.

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 19 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 20 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 21 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 22 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 23 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 23 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 24 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 25 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 26 .

Valentine’s Day Status For Friend


1. Boyfriend or Girlfriend come and go, but friends are forever! Happy Valentine’s day!

2. Here’s to Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.

3. Even the most caring and loving partner cannot take the place of a good friend. Thanks for filling the gap in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.

4. Do you know what heartbreak and cheating have in common? They don’t exist between friends. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. We have accepted each other’s past. We’ll stick together until we last. We promise to be there for each other. That is because we’re friends forever.

6. I fight like crazy with you, but isn’t this what best friends are meant to do? Happy Valentine’s Day!

7. Love comes in all different types. The love of a friend is a valuable treasure. I value our friendship and I’m grateful to have you.

8. Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul. Happy Vday Dear!

9. Today my heart beats out for close friends like you who have been understanding, loyal and supportive, every step of the way. Happy Valentine’s Day!


10. February 14th seems like just as good as any day to tell you that you’re an amazing friend.

11. Words cannot express all that you mean to me. May you somehow just know that which I cannot explain.

12. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.


Sweetest Valentine Day Status For Wife

1. I don’t know the official definition of WIFE but for me, it means – the Woman who is Independent, Fun loving and Eternally in love with me. You fit this definition perfectly. I love you.

2. I am a successful man because I love an incredible woman who always believes in me. You bring out my best, and your love completes me. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. The epitome of romance, the pinnacle of commitment and the essence of marital bliss, is what our love life is. I love you.

4. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman in my life. May you always know how important you are to me. My life would be nothing without you to share it with.

5. Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.
And in my wife’s smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars. We loved with a love that was more than love.

6. Your looks, your brain, your romance, and your cooking all get an A+. Have the happiest valentine day ever!

7. A lovely woman like you should be told how amazing she is every day of the year. Your all-encompassing love completes me. I love you this Valentine’s Day and always!

8. With a woman like you in my life, I really am the luckiest man in the world. I hope you have Valentine’s Day that is as amazing as you are.

9. If I had to pick between laughing together and crying together, I would pick crying because I’d never want you to cry alone. Happy Valentine Day!

10. My life with you is like an endless romantic movie. I’m indeed the luckiest person on Earth! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!

11. My wife, you must know that I love you a lot and that you mean the world to me. I’d do anything to keep you happy.

12. You have made me so happy. You did that when you promised to spend the rest of your life with me. Happy Valentines Day.

13. I love the way you make me feel like a man. You allow me to love you and I am so thankful for that. Happy Heart’s Day darling!

14. After being married to you all these years, I have developed a short-term memory loss. Every time you flash that sensuous smile of yours, I am knocked out of my senses. I love you.

15. If I was granted just one wish, I would ask for a longer life. The number of years I am destined to live on this planet may not be enough for me to tell you how much I love you.

16. Happy Valentine’s Day baby. Thank you for showing me every day what true love is all about. I’ll love you always and forever!

Valentine Day Status For Husband

1. I love being my husband’s wife. Happy Valentine’s Day.

2. All the men in this world should learn a thing or two, about being a perfect husband from you. I love you, sweetie.

3. My life’s biggest achievement is that I get to be with an awesome man like you every day. And this Valentine’s Day is perfect to celebrate this happiness. I love you.

4. Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you.

5. You are half part of my heart and my life as well, you are only one who can do anything for me and you do care for me as well, love you, honey!

6. Once a boyfriend, now a husband. You should be kissed, and often, by someone who knows how. Happy Valentines Day to the man I love dearly.

7. I wake up every morning with the excitement of a child on Christmas Day, just knowing that I’m with you. Happy valentine’s day!

8. Love me and never leave me, for that will break my heart, we are perfect together. Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.

9. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. We are alive when we’re in love.

10. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. Love, kisses and Valentine’s wishes.

11. Fights and arguments, ups and downs. Hugs and kisses, smiles and frowns. We’ll sail through it all together, not just now but forever. I love you.

12. I don’t know how long I am going to live but I know that every single second will be worth a lifetime because it will be spent with you. I love you.

13. Since the day I have met you, I cry a little less, laugh little harder and smile more. This is because I have you in my life, dear husband. Love you!

14. You are the one who makes me smile and makes me want to go that extra mile. I love how you love me.

15. A hug sends more messages than you can imagine. It says you are all I have to hold when I feel down or alone. It also shows how special you are in my life to let you put your arms around me.

16. Just as a flower needs the sun to bloom fully, I need you by my side to live life as a Queen, while I make you feel like a King alongside too.

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 27 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 28 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 29 .

Valentine’s Day Wishes, Pics & Greetings. 30 .

Best Valentine Love Messages

1. You are my love, my best friend, my one and only. Now, let me be your Valentines once more. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. I wish there was nothing else in the world to do except for losing myself in your eyes. I could continue doing that for the rest of my lifetime. I love you.

3. Kiss you, think about you, hug you, drool over you, miss you, dream about you – these are the things I can do anytime, anywhere and all day long. I love you.

4. To survive, humans need air, food and water. I just need your hugs, smiles and kisses. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of the world alone. Love you, my dear.
Romance is a drug without an expiry date. Everyone should have it. Especially us.

6. You are the most beautiful and best half of me and I love you better than I love me.

7. Do you know why there are spaces between your fingers? So that I could fill in the spaces by holding your hand.

8. You can fall from a mountain, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is to fall in love with me.
Falling in love with you is the moment I got a cause to fight for and a reason to live for. I love you.

9. Let me kiss you and wash away all the bitterness inside you and fill it with everything good and sweet.
Your smile is my sunrise; your kiss is my sunset.

10. Thank you for being the most wonderful companion.

11. Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.

12. I don’t need to add sugar to my coffee because your kisses are all the sweetness I need in my life.

13. Your love is like a flame that lights up my world! Sweetheart, I want your love to shine in my life forever…

14. Love is a promise that no matter how many thorns come your way, you’ll always have a sweet smelling rose around you.

15. You fill my days with happiness and my world with your love. Sweetheart, you are very very special to me!

16. My world is beautiful because of you and I wish to spend the rest of my life loving you. I’ll love you till eternity!

Hope that this collection of Romantic Valentine Day Status and Valentine Love Messages will help you to show your true love affection to your dearest person and you may share this post at social media profile like Whats-app, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest or any other app which you prefer!




   πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ  


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

©Simply Beautiful ß
Swatti Sharrma ß


Disclaimer - This blog is not intended to any person, community, caste, race or anything. Peace is what we humans need. This blog is for articles on life and poems and it is neither related to nor it portrays  any person or community. It is for entertainment purpose and on life & being social only..A thought to be expressed. It is a spiritual journey. It may contain copyrighted poems, articles or pictures belonging to this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

15 Interesting Facts About The World - Do You Remember?.

        ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●       Hello Everyone! Hope you are doing well. In the busy schedules of life, sometim...