Monday 26 March 2018

Don't tell it till you make it !

   ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●   
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||   



Hello friends !

We all have some life goals. We set some ideas and plans and work hard towards them. We gather information to get work done. But sometimes, many of us are full of doubts. Now, this is the first drawback which creates obstacle between us and our road to success. Many of you feel hesitant in moving first step towards your aim. And if you have already taken the first step, then you get confused for the another. May be it is fear or lack of confidence etc. you can face this type of situation. I will talk about fear and other things in my other posts but today I will tell you one thing -   Don't tell it till you make it !


Don't tell it till you make it.


Yes, don't tell your plans before you get success. Don't make announcement of your ideas what you are going to do. Now, why I am saying this ??? You will come to know in this article, so keep reading.


Don't tell it till you make it...be silent.


We have already heard about it that we should not open our plans publicly before we accomplish them. This is definitely true and many of you still can't believe it.

The reason is coming here. As we all know 
   Experience is a great teacher.


Like many of you, I was also not much sure about it. I thought yes it may be true but not necessarily it applies to all. Here are the examples that changed my views and I started believing it !

  BEWARE BEFORE                      TRUSTING SUGAR AND SALT  APPEARS SAME πŸ‘₯πŸ‘₯πŸ‘₯πŸ‘₯πŸ‘₯πŸ‘₯


Salt and sugar look the same, be careful who you trust.


I always wanted to start my blogging but I was not so much confident about it. I hesitated to start with it. The reason was that I was surrounded by the people who were engaged in hectic schedule of jobs and business. Of course they read blogs but they were not interested in other things except reading blogs.

I asked a person and shared my plans regarding it. As I wanted to start my blogging on blogger, I shared my plans thinking that the person will boost my confidence and share some views on it. This was a big mistake I had done. I never received any feedback from that person regarding it. It was like I was telling my plans to a dumb person who has no interest in it. Well, I thought may be that one is not interested in it so, it's better to ignore it.

To my surprise, soon I came to know that the person who have no such plans after knowing my detailed idea made a blog. The whole info. that I had gathered and shared to that person was helping that one now.

This was the first learning experience - Don't tell it till you make it !


  PEOPLE WANT TO SEE YOU DOING GOOD BUT NOT BETTER THAN            THEM πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’


This is quite true ! It is fact that we trust many people and friends. We think that they are always there in our good times and bad times. May be they had helped you saying have patience good days will come soon in your bad times and this is the enough reason that you should not forget them. But, REAL FRIENDS ARE RARE TOO !


People want to see you doing good but not better than them.


We think, those who have said sweet words in our bad times are also sweet towards our good times. I told my plans to such few people. Again, I was surprised to see that many of them, told me that it is not interesting to own a blog. They asked me why I am thinking of that. It is of no use. However, they were establishing their business and it involved Web and Internet then also they acted like they know nothing about it. I made my mind that I have to do it. And realised the fact that people want to see you doing good but not better than them. They may find it good for their ego when they saw you miserable and then they show their sweetness to you. Actually, in this way psychologically they are watering their ego so that they can feel better.


Known enemies are better than fake friends.

Last but not the least, when you tell your plans & ideas, some can hack them or you can see there are chances of being stolen. And this time, the person whom you were thinking to be the best friend can turn out to be the biggest thief. Lolz 😁

  WHY IT IS SAID ? - DON'T TELL IT TILL YOU MAKE IT πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό

We all know some wise old sayings. For fake friends, it is said that fake friends are those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking, those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies. It is also said that - Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.

We will talk about friends and friendship in upcoming posts. But, for now, let me tell it can be a disaster when you tell your full plan to the person whom you think will help you in it and encourage you. Let me tell you, I am taking here small examples to make it clear why you should not open publicly about your plans before you fulfil them or finalise them.

I told my whole step by step planning that what I have on my to-do list and I am very much serious about it to the person from whom I expected some help regarding it thinking because of techie, that person will help me out in my start up.

Now, whenever I asked I got simple answer everytime - "I don't know about it !" This answer was so much repeated that later I could tell it before instead of any expectation. I also got the same kind of signs of disinterest and disagreement with lots of complains of time. The day I told about my plans and asked, the next day I found out that now the person has made a blog. It made me laugh not irritated. I realised the fact that Don't tell it till you make it !

I learnt it and started my own blog without depending on anyone else. There are many people who can help you but irony is that you have to recognise who are they ? Encouragement is a great help which a good real friend can do to you and same applies on you too. But, it is hard to find that real ones who can support you instead of discouraging you or not interested in seeing you doing something better.  Long list of friends never means real friends and small circle of friends is a good thing if they are real.

So, I tried here to explain you through small examples how true this is - Don't tell it till you make it ! 
It is true and a fact.

Never announce your plans before accomplishing them. This is 100% true and can't be denied. 

For more interesting posts, articles, quotes, poems & thoughts, plz keep visiting this blog. For Health , Beauty and Sci&Tech , you can visit related blogs. Keep reading..keep smiling !!!



                         A Post By Admin.

Author ~ Swatti Sharrma ß



   ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●   
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||   




©Simply Beautiful ß
Swatti Sharrma ß


Disclaimer - This blog is not intended to any person, community, caste, race or anything. Peace is what we humans need. This blog is for articles on life and poems and it is neither related to nor it portrays  any person or community. It is for entertainment purpose and on life & being social only..A thought to be expressed. It is a spiritual journey. It may contain copyrighted poems, articles or pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

15 Interesting Facts About The World - Do You Remember?.

        ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●       Hello Everyone! Hope you are doing well. In the busy schedules of life, sometim...